Art represents the triumph over chaos, just as pulled-pork donuts represent the triumph over dignity. Expand your tastes with today’s Groupon to Frick Art & Historical Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get an individual-membership package (a $50 total value) that includes:
- A one-year basic individual membership (a $45 value)
A $5 gift certificate to the Museum Shop<p>
- For $35, you get a family-membership package (a $65 total value) that includes:
- A one-year basic family membership for two adults and all children younger than 18 in the home (a $60 value)
- A $5 gift certificate to the Museum Shop (a $65 total value).<p>
Frick Art & Historical Center beams with beautiful art and historical artifacts endowed by the daughter of Henry Clay Frick, one of America’s great industrialists and art collectors. Members of the Frick can wander through the bountiful exhibitions, taking a gander at the permanent collection or indulging in the sparkling transience of the Fabergé at the Frick exhibition, a display of more than 100 objects crafted the House of by Fabergé, helmed by famed Russian jeweler Peter Carl Fabergé. Members can impersonate turn-of-the-century chauffeurs with unlimited admission to the Car and Carriage Museum, or learn about different historical objects with discounts on lectures. Brush up on antiquated traditions such as letter writing, origami, or crafting cootie catchers with stationery from the Museum Shop, taking 10% discounts on notecards ($1.80), postcards ($1.13), or books. Members also receive the exclusive ability to make advanced reservations at The Café at the Frick, which dishes out gourmet sandwiches and entrées alongside a list of wines.