All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission to the Friends of Nature Music Festival
- When: Saturday, November 9 through Sunday, November 10
- Where: Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of musical acts.
- Click here to view the lineup of comedians.
- $23 for a one-day general admission pass (up to a $45 value)
- $32 for a two-day general admission pass (up to a $65 value)
- $50 for a one-day VIP Experience pass (up to a $100 value)
- $85 for a two-day VIP Experience pass (up to a $170 value)
- Exclusive festival entry
- Exclusive Main Stage and Secondary Stage viewing areas with cocktail service
- Exclusive viewing areas inside the Comedy Tent and Cinema Tent
- VIP lounge with premium food options and cocktail service
- VIP air-conditioned bathrooms
- Exclusive camping area on the campgrounds with included camping fee
- Unlimited kayak and paddle board rides
- Merchandise bag
Friends of Nature Music Festival
- What it is: a carbon-neutral music, comedy, arts, and film festival celebrating progress and sustainability
- What makes it unique: the festival runs on solar panels, bio-diesel generators, and good vibes; there are palm trees, drum circles, and movies on the beach; plus, there are speeches and workshops
- Number of musical acts: over 60, representing genres such as indie rock, reggae, dubstep, techno, folk, world, funk, metal, and jazz
- Must-see musical acts: Matisyahu, We Are Scientists, Cafe Tacvba, Dub FX, or just run blindfolded in any direction and you’ll find something you like
- Genres Matisyahu musically combines: reggae, dancehall, hip-hop, and traditional Jewish themes
- Band most likely to sound like Sublime: Badfish – A Tribute to Sublime
- Australian street artist who makes full-band sounds by looping: Dub FX
- Where you’ve seen comedian Wyatt Cenac: as a regular correspondent on The Daily Show
- Where you’ve seen comedian Brooks Wheelan: he’s one of the newest cast members on Saturday Night Live
- Activists who speak the secret language of dolphins: the Oceanic Preservation Society, seen in the documentary The Cove
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.