Choose from Three Options
- $59 for a shooting-range package for one person ($150 value)
- $99 for a shooting-range package for two people ($300 value)
- $169 for a shooting-range package for four people ($600 value)
Each package starts with 1.5 hours in the classroom, where an instructor teaches students the principles of firearm safety, grip, stance, sight picture, and ammunition. Then, they head to the range, where students spend the other 1.5 hours shooting 16 types of handguns—including a .45 ACP 1911—five times each. Included in this deal are the targets, ammunition, firearms, eye and ear protection, and range fees.
Frisco Gun Club
- 36 25-yard handgun lanes
- 4 100-yard rifle lanes
- 6 private shooting lanes for VIP members
- Digitally controlled target systems
- More than 60 types of firearms for rent
- Handguns such as a Glock 17 9 mm.
- Revolvers such as a Smith & Wesson Model 686
- Rifles such as a FN Herstal SCAR 17S
At a Glance
You could easily spend hours inside Frisco Gun Club—even without stepping foot on the indoor range. The facility occupies a total of 4.3 acres, and every square inch is put to good use. Right inside the entrance lies a retail shop with firearms, ammunition, and accessories. NRA-certified instructors teach gun safety and firearm fundamentals in a nearby training room, while the VIP Club lounge offers a luxurious spot place to relax. A fireplace warms this members-only area, and it's here that Chef Scott Romano runs a cafe with soups, pressed sandwiches, and pizza-like flatbreads. Chef Romano's resume is impressive; he trained under both Wolfgang Puck and Charlie Palmer.