Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a four-to-six hour concealed-handgun-license course for one with two free range passes and one free gun test-firing pass for use on future visits ($95 value)
- $69 for a four-to-six hour concealed-handgun-license course for two with two free range passes and one free gun test-firing pass per person for use on future visits ($190 value)
After attending a four-to-six-hour classroom session that concludes with a written test, students return on a Tuesday or Wednesday to complete a 20-minute range test. Click here to see the schedule.
Frisco Gun Club
- 36 25-yard handgun lanes
- 4 100-yard rifle lanes
- 6 private shooting lanes for VIP members
- Digitally controlled target systems
- More than 60 types of firearms for rent
- Handguns such as a Glock 17 9 mm.
- Revolvers such as a Smith & Wesson Model 686
- Rifles such as a FN Herstal SCAR 17S
At a Glance
You could easily spend hours inside Frisco Gun Club—even without stepping foot on the indoor range. The facility occupies a total of 4.3 acres, and every square inch is put to good use. Right inside the entrance lies a retail shop with firearms, ammunition, and accessories. NRA-certified instructors teach gun safety and firearm fundamentals in a nearby training room, while the VIP Club lounge offers a luxurious spot place to relax. A fireplace warms this members-only area, and it's here that Chef Scott Romano runs a cafe with soups, pressed sandwiches, and pizza-like flatbreads. Chef Romano's resume is impressive; he trained under both Wolfgang Puck and Charlie Palmer.