All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed June 5, 2018
What You'll Get
- Four-Hour Texas LTC Course for One, Two Range Passes, One Free Test Fire
- Four-Hour Texas LTC Course for Two, Two Range Passes, Two Free Test Fire
The standard first-time LTC (formerly CHL) classroom time is on select Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Qualifications are done on the same day before class. Come at 6:45 am and sign in, and shoot your qualification at 7 a.m. Classroom instruction will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Professional classroom instruction with Texas certified and insured instructors
- Range qualification on a Texas Department of Public Safety approved range
- Eye and ear protection
- Paperwork preparation assistance
- Receive a ticket for 2 free range passes and 1 free Test Fire Gun per person in the future. Ammunition is not included. (Total combined value of $55)
- On the day of your scheduled qualifying, arrive on time with the following, prior to entering the classroom — Firearm, 50 rounds of ammunition, and eye & ear protection. (Ammo may be purchased at the club).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older; 18 or older if active or retired military. 72hr cancellation notice or $40 fee applies. Texas state application fee, fingerprint fee, and ammunition not included. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Frisco Gun Club
- 36 25-yard handgun lanes
- 4 100-yard rifle lanes
- 6 private shooting lanes for VIP members
- Digitally controlled target systems
- More than 60 types of firearms for rent
- Handguns such as a Glock 17 9 mm.
- Revolvers such as a Smith & Wesson Model 686
- Rifles such as a FN Herstal SCAR 17S
At a Glance
You could easily spend hours inside Frisco Gun Club—even without stepping foot on the indoor range. The facility occupies a total of 4.3 acres, and every square inch is put to good use. Right inside the entrance lies a retail shop with firearms, ammunition, and accessories. NRA-certified instructors teach gun safety and firearm fundamentals in a nearby training room, while the VIP Club lounge offers a luxurious place to relax. A fireplace warms this members-only club restaurant.