Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
$99 for a Tadpole party package, redeemable Monday–Thursday (up to $249 value)
- Three-hour party for up to 15 kids (party can't exceed 30 people total, including adults)
- Includes seven bouncers, invitations, set-up, clean-up, table cloths, staff supervision, a party photo, and a visit from the mascot, Frogalina
- Hosts have access to a microphone, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a tiki hut with disco music
- Party area features a toddler arena for ages 3 and younger and a combo slide unit for ages 5 and younger
- Host must provide food, drink, cake, plates, and utensils
Frogg's Bounce House
Frogs have evolved to be experts at jumping. Children are pretty good at it, too, though that’s more due to the supply of potential energy in their legs than anything else. Yet at Frogg’s Bounce House, tykes can ask advice from an expert as they bounce and play with Dancing Frogalina, a grown-up, felt-covered amphibian. Dancing Frogalina can show children how to jump with ease and breathe through their skin while they leap across 9,000 square feet of inflatable slides and fortresses.
Founded by a mom to give fellow parents a safe, fun place for their kids to play and exercise, Frogg’s Bounce House entertains all ages. Apart from its inflatable slides and obstacles, the jump emporium also boasts train tables, books, building blocks, a play house, fun cars, and a toddler gym for wee ones. Older siblings can play air-hockey, race through an obstacle course, or catch a flick in the movie lounge. Parents, meanwhile, can watch their progeny from the comfort of a seating area or they can surf the free WiFi or watch the game on TV.