All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 1, 2015
Reviewed January 30, 2015
Reviewed January 3, 2015
What You'll Get
Going out to eat allows you to enjoy fine dining without having to procure exotic ingredients or build a sommelier out of an old computer. Lap up luxury with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a five-course tasting menu for two with wine (a $80 value)
- $79 for a five-course tasting menu for four with wine (a $160 value)
The tasting menu and its theme changes every week, but it always emphasizes French cooking techniques and fusion style. Check the website for the week’s menu. It typically includes the following courses:
- Artisan salad with a special dressing made fresh each day
- Main entree with a meat or vegan option, a hardy side dish such as rice pilaf, and an additional item
- Mini wine flight with three varietals explained by a sommelier
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Subject to availability. Not valid for happy hour specials. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.