Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a five-course tasting menu for two with wine ($80 value)
- $79 for a five-course tasting menu for four with wine ($160 value)
The tasting menu includes:
- Artisan salad with freshly made dressing
- Meat or vegan entree with side dish and additional item
- Mini wine flight with three varietals, described by a sommelier
Click here to view the menu; options change frequently.
From the Garden
From the Garden's menus are small for a reason. The restaurant is truly committed to only using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients, featured in weekly five-course meals. A recent "Autumn Flavors" menu, for instance, highlighted savory-sweet butternut squash in ravioli with brown-butter sauce, and finished with a cranberry-apple cake with a cherry drizzle. There are typically two available entrees—one with meat and one without—as well as thoughtful, moderately priced wine selections. Wednesday nights are devoted to wine dinners, during which From the Garden's sommeliers discuss food pairings and which grapes are the cutest.