Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a build-your-own grilled cheese experience for two (a $35 value)
- $39 for a build-your-own grilled cheese experience for four (a $70 value)
Each pair will receive:
- One Shared appetizer (up to $14 value)
- Two build-your-own grilled cheese sandwiches (up to $7.50 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to $6 value)
Click here to see the menu.
The auto-body theme of Fromage Garage was inspired by the owner's father, an engineer who had a way with automobiles. The eatery's flagship item is the grilled cheese sandwich, which can be assembled according to the diner's specs or rolled out as one of the menu's "Custom Builds." Among the 10 preset varieties of melty, gooey goodness are the Nacho-Daddy Cadillac, which features cheddar, crisp bacon, black beans, and olives on sourdough. If you choose to create your own sandwich, you have your pick of five different breads, six cheeses, nine flavored butters, and add-ons such as roast pork and truffle oil.