All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 7, 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2014
Reviewed November 7, 2013
What You'll Get
Cheese keeps salad from tasting bland, tomato sauce from feeling too acrid, and raviolis from popping like bubble wrap. Choose cheese with this Groupon.
$30 for a Two-Hour Cheese-Making Class ($60 Value)
Choose from the following times on a Sunday:
- December 2 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- December 2 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 2 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- December 9 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- December 9 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 9 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- December 23 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- December 23 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 23 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- December 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- December 30 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 30 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- January 6 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- January 6 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 6 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- January 13 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- January 13 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- January 13 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.<p>
While absorbing knowledge of cheese productions, students can opt to take turns grabbing hold of butane burners, pots, and thermometers to learn how to make fresh, handmade batches of mozzarella and ricotta cheese. Using milk, citric acid, butter muslin, and strainers—all of which are supplied by Fromage to Yours—classes produce two batches (about 1.5 pounds) of ricotta and mozzarella cheese, which are split up among students to enjoy during class.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fromage to Yours
Expert gourmand Jackie Rebideau has a peculiar passion for cheese. In an effort to share this ardor with the public, she created Fromage to Yours, a company that holds classes and special events to educate people about this celebrated edible. In addition to her recently launched grilled cheese food truck, Mobile Meltz, Jackie teaches pupils about the art of making artisan cheeses such as mozzarella, halloumi, ricotta, and paneer, demonstrating tasteful techniques and dispelling myths that the holes in swiss cheese are formed by mini meteors training for future journeys to the moon. Fromage to Yours also orchestrates special events such as the Colorado Cheese Festival, which more than 150 samples of artisanal American cheese.