Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for $40 worth of upscale pub fare and drinks, valid Monday–Thursday
- $29 for $40 worth of upscale pub fare and drinks, valid any day of the week
- See a menu
Front Toward Enemy
Remaining open until at least 2 a.m. every single night—4 .a.m. on weekends—Front Toward Enemy provides patrons with a cozy nook for relaxing over a drink or a quick meal.
The menu of refined pub fare features the likes of cheese and charcuterie boards, Black Angus burgers topped with bacon-onion marmalade, and beer-battered chicken with sweet chili glaze and wasabi mayo. To accompany its cuisine, Front Toward Enemy offers a variety of craft beers, wines, and artisanal cocktails.
From the Press
- "Named after the instructions on an M18 Claymore mine, this military-inspired restaurant-bar is appropriately industrial, with a cement floor, steel-paneled walls and exposed lightbulbs." — Time Out New York
- "We wanted to create the kind of place there might have been had Prohibition never been." — Times Ledger
- "They use old fashioned soda siphons instead of a soda gun, and their drinks are cooled with ice cubes from specialty ice company Hundredweight, which sells crystal-clear chunks of ice specially cut for use in cocktails." — DNAinfo
- "Usually a default appetizer for uninspired kitchens, octopus here gets simple, stellar treatment. It’s grilled so there’s just enough chew, and infused with tang from chorizo that shares the plate. Giant capers bring sharp accents." — New York Daily News
A Peek Inside
Front Toward Enemy's intimately lit space also manages to balance its casual and refined influences. Damask-patterned wallpaper and a pair of wingback armchairs add an air of elegance, while distressed woodwork, chipped brick columns, and solitary Edison bulbs dangling from the ceiling lend the space a distinctly rustic character.