$35 for a chiropractic health package (up to a $350 total value) that includes:
- Complimentary consultation
- Exam (a $50 value)
- X-rays if needed (up to an $80 value)
- Report of findings (a $40 value)
- Two spinal adjustments (a $50 value each)
- Two 10- to 15-minute Grastron deep-tissue massages (a $40 value each)
The team at Frontier Chiropractic seems like more of a family than a group who just works together—a welcome feeling that extends to patients as well. The office runs in part on a Patient Bill of Rights put in place to give clients the most effective and efficient experience possible. Doctors of Chiropractic Bret Brown and Kevin Alizadeh are both graduates of Logan College of Chiropractic and work under the belief that every patient's care should come with a satisfaction guarantee. As specialists in the Graston massage technique that helps minimize scar tissue, as well as in chiropractic adjustments, the duo treats a variety of ailments and helps patients quickly get back on their feet.