Knowledgeable instructor leads students through a series of yoga poses that help improve balance and flexibility
What You'll Get
- Available yoga classes:
- 911 Yoga: Series of asanas based on Ashtanga; focused on coordination of breath and movement.
- Buti Yoga: includes basilica yoga poses combined with shaking, spiraling, and tribal dance, with lively music in the background.
- Power Down Yoga: combines dynamic heat-building movement with relaxing, restorative poses.
- Strength and Flow Yoga: encouraged for beginners; focuses on coordination of movement and breath.
- Yin Yoga: relaxing, slow-paced, and meditative practice involving long-held poses done mostly while sitting or lying down.
- Yin Yang Yoga: combines sequences that aim to strengthen the body, mind, and soul with relaxing Yin elements.
- Click here to view the class schedule.
The Fine Print
About Frontline Forward
Frontline Forward helps clients feel their best with soothing techniques that increase overall mental and physical well-being. Their services range from massages to yoga classes. The therapist's soothing kneads combat pain, loosen tight limbs, and disperse oxygen throughout the body. During yoga sessions, students of all skill levels learn to use poses and stretching techniques to improve breath control and tone the physique.