Seafood has been considered a high-end delicacy ever since it was rebranded in 2007 from its original name–OceanSnax. Get a blast of ocean flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for $40 worth of dinner, which takes place between 3:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- $10 for $20 worth of lunch, which takes place between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- $49 for a half tray of entrees, which serves 6 people (a $96 value)
- $95 for a full tray of entrees, which serves 12 people (a $188 value)
- $45 for a full tray of appetizers, which serves 12 people (a $102 value)<p>
Click here to see the menu, which includes a jumbo-lump crab-cake burger ($9), a Milanese-style butterfly-shrimp basket ($12), tuna niçoise salad ($11), and fish tacos ($12).<p>
Entree trays feature one of the following options:
- Blackened, peppercorn-crusted yellowfin tuna
- Fluke livornese with black olives, capers, and white wine
- Pesto-crusted flounder with warm tomato coulis
- Porcini-roasted halibut, fresh herbs, and truffled broth
- Atlantic salmon in champagne-mustard sauce<p>
Appetizer trays feature one of the following options:
- Assorted miniature pizzas
- Fried calamari with fresh marinara
- Mini arancini with bolognese and béchamel
- Popcorn shrimp served buffalo-style or with chipotle mayo
- Seafood empanadas<p>
Frutti Di Mare
Chef Marco Barrila knows a thing or two about Italian-style seafood—he grew up in Messina, Sicily. More than 20 years after immigrating to the United States, he decided to open his own eatery in New York's East End, where he felt locals would appreciate the Mediterranean style of cooking he had mastered so many years before. Frutti Di Mare's menu reflects his many cooking styles: grilling, broiling, frying, and roasting. Barrila also whips up party platters of his signature fish for his customers' dinners, graduation parties, or mermaids' graduations from fins to feet.