All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 22, 2017
· Reviewed February 27, 2017
· Reviewed February 18, 2017
What You'll Get
- $20.00 Value for Pickup
- Monday 7:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Thursday 7:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m.–1:00 a.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m.–1:00 a.m.
- Sunday 7:00 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid for delivery fees. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fryers Breakfast Bar and Grill
Morning, noon, or night, Fryers Breakfast Bar and Grill plates up hearty American food in a laid-back, family-friendly setting. This local Channahon hangout boasts an outdoor patio, a fully stocked bar, and plenty of TVs broadcasting the day's biggest games—but all of that is secondary to the restaurant's menu, which is packed with comfort food. Here's what to expect when you stop by for a bite:
- Breakfast: The Fryers benedict is stacked with two poached eggs and Canadian bacon, sausage patties, or ham on a toasted English muffin smothered in hollandaise
- Burger: Weighing in at a half-pound, the Western burger is topped with jalapeno peppers, crisp bacon strips, pepper jack cheese, and barbecue sauce
- Entree: Country fried steak served alongside a biscuit and your choice of sausage or brown gravy
- For kids: Grilled cheese, chicken fingers, and spaghetti are all made in kid-friendly portions and served with a soft drink