Nestled in the beautiful Oak Ridges Moraine, less than 70 kilometres from downtown Toronto, this resort offers a year-round fun for everyone
What You'll Get
- Coupon booklet includes:
- 7 coupons: two for one or 1/2 price day or night lift ticket
- 2 coupons: two-for-one or 1/2 price day or night ski or snowboard rental equipment
- Lakeridge requires that you have the physical booklet prior to going to the resort, coupons must be removed by cashier at Lakeridge or they are no longer valid
- Booklets are available by mail or pick up upon request through FS Marketing ONLY
- Please contact FS Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or through www.fsmarketing.ca to receive your booklet(s) or with any questions
- Lift coupons valid Monday–Friday day or night, Saturday nights starting at 4:30 p.m., and Sundays starting at 3 p.m
- Number of trails: 23
- Click here to view trail map
- Coupons can be redeemed without day or time restriction from March 14, 2020- March 22, 2020 weather permitting. Please check hours of operation before heading to the resort.
- Visit FS Marketing website for more info
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Booklets are not available at Lakeridge. Lost, stolen, or damaged coupons are the responsibility of the purchaser. Valid Monday-Friday day or night, Saturday nights starting at 4.30 p.m., and Sundays starting at 3 p.m. Limitations may apply to dates and times as specified on individual coupons in VIP Booklet. Valid after 4.30 p.m. on Family Day. Lakeridge Ski Resort" reserves the right to change the expiration date due to snow and safety conditions. Must provide first and last name and email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lakeridge Ski Resort
Skis carve silently through the snow, the occasional shout echoing through the trees. During warmer months, these same trees conceal mountain-biking trails. Nestled in the Oak Ridges Moraine, the year-round Lakeridge Ski Resort contains enough attractions to entice outdoor enthusiasts of all stripes.
A network of nearly 20 snow trails, including mogul runs, covers 70 acres of the mountain's rugged terrain and the former location of one ill-positioned fraternity house. These trails and three bustling terrain parks challenge skiers and snowboarders of all ages and experience levels. Alternatively, summer youth camps feature activities ranging from high-ropes courses to climbing walls. Lakeridge's visitors won't have to travel far to rest after a day hanging out with Mother Nature: the resort's proximity to Uxbridge provides easy access to several charming hotels and inns.