It’s always inadvisable to bite the hand that feeds you, especially since it’s usually your own hand and the food is on the fork part anyway. Sink your teeth into this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$15 an intro to vegetarian food prix-fixe meal for two (a $35.90 total value)
- One entree plate with sample-size portions of the following: po’ boy with Asian slaw, sandwich of the day with fries, and American refueled with American slaw (a $12.95 value)
- One entree plate with sample-size portions of the following: southern stack with collared greens, Cuban stack with the bean of the day, and farm-to-fork veggie of the day with a side of steakish (a $12.95 value)
- Two traveling elixir fixer fresh fruits and juice sparkling mocktails (a $5 value each)<p>
$15 for a vegetarian meal for two (up to $34.85 total value)
- One appetizer (an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $12.95 value each)<p>
$30 for a vegetarian meal for four (up to a $69.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $12.95 value each)<p>
$10 for $20 worth of menu items, such as tofu sliders ($6.95), raw pasta ($10.95), and Peruvian-seasoned substitute burgers ($12.95)<p>
At Fuel Vegetarian a vegan can bite into an American-style burger with a Peruvian-seasoned patty and gooey layer of cheese. The completely vegetarian, raw, and vegan-friendly restaurant crafts meat-free versions of classic tastes from places such as Italy, Cuba, Ethiopia, and Louisiana. Executive chef Denise Miller creates a list of regionally themed plates such as the southern stack, which includes cream of wheat-crusted substitution chicken strewn across a bed of black-eyed peas and collard greens. Along with using local and sustainable ingredients, Fuel Vegetarian gives back to the community by donating $0.60 to local nonprofits every time a customer orders a dessert or successfully licks their elbow.