All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into your own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
$40 for Tasting Menu for Two ($81.15 Value)
- Two miso or sumashi soups (a $5.50 value)
- Two house salads (a $7.50 value)
- One order of gyoza (a $6.25 value)
- Four pieces of chef's choice nigiri (a $10 value)
- One #9 specialty maki roll or one crunchy specialty maki roll (a $15.95 value)
- Two bento boxes; grilled salmon, shrimp and vegetable tempura, yakitori, rice and pickles (a $18 value)
- One wasabi crème brulee (a $7.95 value)
- Two drinks: choice of small Japanese beer, small hot sake, house wine (a $10 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. 24hr advance reservations required. Substitutions available starting at $2.50. Not valid on 2/14/13. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fuji Ya
Described by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's editors as "as close to an authentic Japanese sushi bar as we come in the Twin Cities," Fuji Ya is a destination for sushi and sake served in a "hypnotic atmosphere." At each of its two locations, chefs diligently slice freshly flown-in yellowtail and surf clam, all of which populate the extensive menu. Sidle up to the sushi bar to watch the assemblage of maki rolls and sushi platters, or gather in private zashiki rooms to dine on hot entrees of sesame-crusted tuna and roasted duck with citrus soy glaze.