Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into your own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
$49 for an authentic Japanese-style tasting menu for two (an $87.80 value)
- Two miso or sumashi soups (a $5.50 value)
- Two shrimp or vegetarian sunomono salads (a $15 value)
- One order of vegetable or pork gyoza (a $6.25 value)
- One vegetable tempura appetizer (a $7.25 value)
- One order of edamame (a $5.95 value)
- One housemade pickle platter (a $5.95 value)
- Two bowls of white rice (a $4 value)
- One 12-piece sushi platter with the #9 roll and four pieces of nigiri (a $29.95 value)
- One shared mochi dessert (up to a $7.95 value)
Described by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's editors as "as close to an authentic Japanese sushi bar as we come in the Twin Cities," Fuji Ya is a destination for sushi and sake served in a "hypnotic atmosphere." At each of its two locations, chefs diligently slice freshly flown-in yellowtail and surf clam, all of which populate the extensive menu. Sidle up to the sushi bar to watch the assemblage of maki rolls and sushi platters, or gather in private zashiki rooms to dine on hot entrees of sesame-crusted tuna and roasted duck with citrus soy glaze.
What some people are buzzing about:
“Very good quality.”
“The service is excellent, as is the sushi.”