Choose Between Two Options
$58 for a meal for two ($97 total value)
- Three hand rolls or two traditional rolls ($16 value)
- One Fujiimar roll or one hot dish ($25 value)
- One side ($9 value)
- Bottle of house wine ($47 value)<p>
$116 for a meal for four ($194 total value)
- Six hand rolls or four traditional rolls ($32 value)
- Two Fujiimar roll or two hot dishes ($50 value)
- Two sides ($18 value)
- Two bottles of house wine ($94 value)<p>
With chef Raynold Mendizabal at the helm, Fujimar Restaurant blends Asian and Latin American culinary traditions to form a menu heavy on fresh seafood, sushi, and ceviche. Its sashimi-quality fish are speared and hooked in the waters off Hawaii by divers mindful of sustainability, the environment, and Poseidon’s busy water-polo schedule. Much of this seafood is flown directly from Hawaii the day it’s caught, ensuring the freshness of Pacific delicacies such as light, crunchy Hapu’up’u and rich, flaky mero.
With an elegance to match the cuisine, Fujimar’s softly lit dining room seats guests at jet-black four-top tables with deep-red seating. Crystal chandeliers dangle teardrop-shaped trinkets. At the bar, a translucent, neon-orange candelabra emits a glow rivaling that of the candles it holds. Behind it, mixologists Ari and Micah Wilder craft complex drinks and synchronized cocktail-shaker routines with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients.