What You'll Get
- $89 for a 21-Day Fitness Experience Package ($319 value)
The package includes:
- One body diagnostic session
- Unlimited small group personal training
- Unlimited bootcamp sessions
- Individualized program design
- 21-day clean eating guide
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 2 month(s). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. May redeem across visits. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Online reservation required. Cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion, or special offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fulcrum Fitness
Fulcrum Fitness commits to helping others reach their fitness goals through safe, sustainable training programs that differ from big-box gyms. Focus is placed on small group sessions that combine the high energy and motivation of a team atmosphere with the personalized attention of one-on-one training. At the West Burnside location, they offer a mix of classes that help individuals meet their goals of building cardio endurance, lengthening and strengthening muscles, and follow the Fulcrum motto of getting fit, having fun and kicking ass. Our Pros are there to help ensure that workouts are safe, energizing, and effective. To complement the cycle and barre group workouts, Fulcrum's trainers are also available for one-on-one personal training sessions as well as small group training sessions with two to four people.
Classes at Fulcrum Fitness include:
- Cycle Road: This class is focused towards traditional road simulations—hills, flats, and intervals.
- Cycle Beats: Students find the beat as they build up their core, glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves during a cardio bike dance party.
- TRX-Cycle: A fun, high energy, exciting class that combines 30 minutes of TRX suspension training work followed by a calorie-blasting 30 minutes of Cycle Beats.
- Bike + Barre: Groups get sweaty and warm up muscles during a 30-minute Cycle Beats session followed by 35 minutes of strength-based barre.
- Cycle-Yoga: A combination of high-energy intense cardio followed by 30 minutes of strength and stretching.