Losing weight can help you fit into clothes from your younger days, such as the wedding dress your parents forced you to wear on the first day of preschool. Turn back time with this Groupon.
$159 for Six-Week Weight-Loss Program ($450 Value)
- Initial client intake and medical history, body measurements, and body-fat percentage and weight checks
- Detailed, customized diet plan, complete with dos and don'ts
- Food- and mood-tracking diaries
- Daily motivational check-ins with the coach
- Weekly appointments to catch up, review progress, and weigh in
Full Circle Fitness
Above all else, Full Circle Fitness owner Anthony Silva wants his clients to be happy. After earning his Master of Science in Nutrition more than 13 years ago, Tony spent years working with seniors in need of special care, patients with HIV-related illnesses, and recently returned veterans. Tony's experiences and old-school training instilled in him a commitment to helping people lead a happy, balanced life through one-on-one counseling, interactive nutrition coaching, and meal planning, as opposed to health trends that claim to offer instant gratification and quick fixes.
Clients meet in person, over Facetime, and on Skype with their personal coach and bolster their health regimen and nutrition guidance with food diaries and daily motivational check-ins. Full Circle Fitness's holistic approach is tailored to each participant's needs, with acupuncture, massage, and hypnotherapy to bring minds as well as bodies into a blissful state of wellness.