For $34, today’s side deal gets you a ticket to Circo de los Horrores at the James L. Knight Center (a $69 value, including tax). Choose from two dates:
- Wednesday, October 27 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28 at 8 p.m.
- Making its American debut after showing in Europe for more than five years
- Blend of circus and horror featuring dancers, world-class acrobats, and specialty acts from around the globe
- Death-defying stunts, incredible strength and balance acts
- Combines horror, comedy, and drama
- See the show unfold from first and second tier seats
- Watch a preview online
- Great event for Halloween
While there aren’t many reviews for Circo de los Horrores, the show’s U.S. debut has earned lots of press. It’s been featured by the Miami Herald, Examiner, and ItsInMiami.com: > * The spectacle starts the moment you’re walking in the theater with monsters walking around holding chainsaws, people hanging from the ceiling and demons screaming, but the show can also make you laugh. – Victoria Serra, ItsInMiami.com > * This innovative horror-themed circus act involves a loose retelling of the Nosferatu legend set in a 19th century Gothic cemetery with a group of hideous and murderous clowns, aerial mummies, haunted contortionists and chainsaw-wielding jugglers thrown in for laughs. – Richard Joseph Alfaro, Examiner
400 SE 2nd Ave.
Miami, Florida 33131Get Directions