All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 days ago
· June 29, 2018
· June 15, 2018
What You'll Get
To attain the rosy glow of flushed cheeks, 18th-century ladies often spent all day outside building snowforts in order to catch deadly consumption. Give your complexion a painless glow with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $129 for your choice of one laser and chemical facial treatment (a $575 value)
- $385 for your choice of three laser and chemical facial treatments (a $1,725 value)
Facial treatments include:
- Anti-acne treatment—blend of 20% salicylic acid, anti-oxidants, and antibacterial ingredients to help to clear breakouts before skin rejuvenation technology kills bacteria and decreases red pigments
- Anti-aging treatment—blend of oat milk, honey, arnica, and cucumber hydrates and soothes skin, blend of fruit extracts, and anti-oxidants followed by skin rejuvenation smooth and brighten skin
- Retexturizing treatment—blend of enzymes, vitamins, and nutrients exfoliates and draws impurities from the skin before skin rejuvenation helps to minimize pores and reduce red and brown pigmentation<p>
Groupon customers can select one of the treatments or any combination of the three treatments.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or $50 fee may apply. Must be 18 or older. Treatments must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About FUN by Michelle
Physician assistant Michelle Garcia-Reyes named her business according to a philosophy of exuberance: the goal of all her medical-grade chemical peels and laser services is to make clients "feel unbelievably new." Long serving as a family doctor in the community, Dr. Joaquin Reyes lends his physician's expertise to the clinic and his collection of trick stethoscopes to waiting patients in need of entertainment.