Enjoy unlimited access to 40 of NYC’s top attractions including One World Observatory, 9/11 Tribute Center, Museum of Modern Art, and more.
What You'll Get
- Fun Pass passes offer unlimited access to 40 popular museums, tours, cruises, observation decks, two hop-on/hop-off bus tour, a hop-on/hop-off ferry tour and more in New York City for pass duration.
- Once activated, pass is valid for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days, based on option purchased.
Visit 40 of New York City’s top attractions and save on admission vs. purchasing tickets individually at the gate with a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-Day New York City Fun Pass. Options include observation decks, museums, tours, cruises, activities, two hop-on / hop-off bus tours, a hop-on, hop-off ferry tour and more. Options include:
- One World Observatory
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Downtown Bus Tour
- Night Bus Tour
- Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Brooklyn Graffiti and Street Art Walking Tour
- New York Aquarium
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- And more!
See a full list of attractions here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Voucher not accepted at any attraction. Once redeemed, Pass must be activated within 1 year of that date by visiting your first attraction. Pass is activated upon scan at first attraction. Child option valid for ages 3-11. Adult option valid for ages 12+. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fun Pass
Fun Pass is a solution for thrifty, busy tourists visiting New York City. With this clever app, the holder can visit as many attractions in a day as they manage to cram into their itinerary. Getting around the Big Apple will also become easier with Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tours included in the pass. All this can be accessed from any smartphone.