Without a healthy outlet such as bounce houses, children’s imaginations can wither, leaving them prematurely adult. Prevent the early onset of old age with today’s Groupon to Fun Town in Melbourne. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get an all-day fun pass for two (a $40 value). Each fun pass includes the following:
- Unlimited skating and skate rental
- Unlimited laser tag
- Playground admission
- For $40, you get a playground outing for four (a $101 value). The outing includes the following:
- Four all-day fun passes (an $80 value)
- A large pizza (a $15 value)
- A pitcher of soda (a $6 value)
- For $199, you get a Platinum party package for 20 (a $400 value). The package includes the following:
- One hour at reserved tables
- Two slices of cheese pizza, soft drinks with refills, and one cupcake per guest
- Unlimited skating and skate rental for guests
- One laser-tag game for each guest
- A $2 game card for each guest
- One laser-tag pass and one skating pass per guest for a future visit
- A $5 game card, Fun Town cash-grab experience, a T-shirt, a Mylar balloon, and a birthday photo for the guest of honor<p>
Energetic youngsters scamper across Fun Town’s 30,000-square-foot facility, shrieking in good-natured competition and torching endless energy. After strapping on a pair of rental skates, tykes gracefully circumnavigate the gleaming hardwood ellipse of the roller rink on rental skates. Grins glow in black lights in the laser-tag arena, where guests open harmless fire on opposing players, and a toddler play area sequesters tots with age-appropriate toys such as a small slide and a pop-up version of Waiting for Godot. Bounce castles quarantine hopping whippersnappers in between pizza and soda feasts beneath beach murals that help simulate sun-soaked glee of a shore trip.
A personal hostess oversees each Platinum party, helping wrangle 20 attendees as they launch endeavors fueled by pizza and celebratory cupcakes. After a single game of laser tag, partygoers show off their skating skills on the rink, explore the expansive, colorful playground, and use the bounce house to illustrate points about the kangaroo real-estate market. In addition to unlimited playtime with their friends, guests of honor clutch a mylar balloon, a Fun Town T-shirt, and a birthday photo.
Funtown Family-Center's 30,000-square-foot facility echoes with the shrieks and hollers emanating from kids as they careen across the gleaming hardwood ellipse of the roller rink or beneath the black lights of the laser-tag arena. An inflatable obstacle course and indoor playground quarantines hopping youngsters in between cafe-fare feasts beneath beach murals. An arcade offers a selection of video games, and a personal hostess oversees each Fun Town party, helping wrangle attendees as they launch endeavors fueled by pizza and celebratory cupcakes.