People who don’t have their own bicycles often try to make one by sawing their car in half or affixing an extra wheel to their unicycle. Borrow a traditionally made bicycle with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for a half-day bike rental for one (a $20 value)
- $19 for a half-day bike rental for two (a $40 value)
- $35 for a half-day bike rental for four (an $80 value)
- $20 for a full-day bike rental for one (a $40 value)
- $35 for a full-day bike rental for two (an $80 value)
- $69 for a full-day bike rental for four (a $160 value)<p>
Half-day rentals last for four hours and full-day rentals last for eight hours. A choice of bike types including cruisers, road bikes, and mountain bikes gives cyclists free rein over downtown streets and scenic stretches of the Centennial Trail. On the trail, which runs alongside the Spokane River, bikers frequently spot wildlife including deer, elk, and bald eagle. All bicycles include a complimentary helmet and lock rental, and upgrades to longer rentals are available.
Fun Unlimited rents high-octane outdoor equipment to adventurers interested in waverunners, boats, and their own brand of standup paddleboards, among other items, and also leads jet-ski and paddleboard tours. Rental periods can last from one day to one week, so clients have enough time to whittle a whole family of mannequins out of balsa wood and take them on a cross-country road trip before returning the equipment to the stores conveniently located beach adjacent storefront.
2307 N 4th St.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814