All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 18, 2015
Reviewed July 13, 2015
Reviewed March 9, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $7 for a 45-minute harbor boat tour for one ($14 value)
- $14 for a 45-minute harbor boat tour for two ($28 value)
- $26 for a 45-minute harbor boat tour for four ($56 value)
Customers may choose from two tour itineraries:
- Sea lions, The Wedge, Pirate’s Cove, and Newport Beach Harbor Cruise—which departs at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Celebrity homes, mansions, yachts, and Newport Harbor Inner Bay—which departs at 12 p.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Subject to availability. Kids under 5 are free. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fun Zone Boat Company
In 1948, Fun Zone Boat Company’s predecessors began to whisk passengers on speedboat rides and lend out boats and paddleboards to visitors and locals in Newport Beach. Today, the business’s fleet of red, white, and blue vessels chugs up and down California’s coastline on guided tours and charter trips. Plush benches and open-air decks afford unobstructed views of sea lions lounging on Bell Buoy and Catalina Island in the distance. The boats’ captains also serve as guides, and pepper tours with anecdotes about celebrities’ mansions and diamond-studded sand castles. Charter trips double as an entertaining setting for catered corporate functions and birthday parties for 49–149 guests.