- C$79.95 for a two-hour two-person river rafting trip (C$138 value)
Choose from the following dates and departure times:
- June 6 at 12:50 p.m. or 2:50 p.m.
- June 7 at 1:40 p.m. or 3:40 p.m.
- June 13 at 8:30 a.m.
- June 14 at 10:10 a.m.
- June 20 at 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
- June 21 at 1:45 p.m. or 3:45 p.m.
Fundy Tidal Bore Adventures
Fundy Tidal Bore Adventures founder Morgan McDonald is a passionate rafter with a decade of experience navigating the Shubenacadie River, whose shores are made of clay and dotted with trees. The high and low tides here mean that there are varying degrees of wave intensity, and the company's experienced guides can tailor the experience to suit each group’s comfort level. Before the trip, guides will help passengers suit up in PFDs and store their valuables in waterproof bags. The crewmember can snap pictures of the trip along the way; they’ll then email the photos to you later or stuff them into a bottle and float them to postal workers wearing waterskis.