What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- C$10 for two general-admission tickets to Fury of the Fallen (a C$20 value)
- C$20 for four general-admission tickets to Fury of the Fallen (a C$40 value)
- C$20 for two VIP-admission tickets (includes skip-the-line entry) to Fury of the Fallen (a C$40 value)
- C$40 for four VIP-admission tickets (includes skip-the-line entry) to Fury of the Fallen (a C$80 value)
Fury of the Fallen dares brave visitors to explore its bone-chilling confines, filled with disturbing, graphic scenes intended only for those aged 14 and over. 50 percent of the net proceeds from admission sales are given to the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
- C$29.99 for two Funflex packages, good for unlimited access to bumper cars, climbing wall, laser frenzy, and the jungle gym area (C$49.98 value)
- C$29.99 for admission to Friday Night Live for two including one alcoholic beverage or one pizza meal per person (a C$59.98 value)
- C$5 donation to Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 19 or older for Friday Night Live option. Can't be combined with other offers or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A laser-tag arena, a miniature bowling alley, and a jungle gym. These dissimilar locales, as well as a slew of other interactive attractions, come together at Funhaven. Webs of neon-green lasers fill the confines of Laser Frenzy, where players solve an ever-changing puzzle amid glow-in-the-dark decor. Similarly, the laser-tag arena encloses warring squadrons in a stylized jungle filled with walls, leaves, and actors researching roles as Tarzan. Back under normal lighting, double-redundant auto-belay systems help climbers creep up a 20-foot climbing wall, and a three-storey jungle gym features Ballocity cannons. Funhaven also boasts an array of video and prize games, simulators, bumper cars, and more. The center hosts birthday and group events, and serves up fresh-baked pizza and other treats—such as 10 flavours of frozen yogurt with more than 50 topping options—at an on-site restaurant.