Running isn't as fun when you're alone, much like yelling about spring break. Get sweaty with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $27 for color run entry for one (up to $55 value)
- $53 for color run entry for two (up to $110 value)
- $99 for color run entry for four (up to $220 value)
- $32 for obstacle course run entry for one (up to $65 value)
- $63 for obstacle course run entry for two (up to $130 value)
- $119 for obstacle course run entry for four (up to $260 value)
Funk N Run 5k
Crowds of people wearing white T-shirts, tutus, and old wedding dresses race through the streets during the Funk N Run 5k. They wear white because a rainbow of colors will pelt their clothing during the event. It's not totally necessary to wear white, though; the colored-cornstarch dye will show up on garments of all hues, including black yoga pants. This untimed, noncompetitive race is known for its celebratory party atmosphere, but that's not the only reason to attend; the charitable event also works to give soldiers and their families memorable homecoming experiences.