All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 24, 2017
· Reviewed October 8, 2017
· Reviewed September 27, 2017
What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice, excluding special events, shows on Valentine’s Day, and shows on New Year’s Eve
- Where: Funny Stop Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Two tickets, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to $14 value)
- Four tickets, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to $28 value)
- Two tickets, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $28 value)
- Four tickets, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $56 value)
Funny Stop Comedy Club has a two-drink minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
- Carl Strong (June 18–20)
- Katrina Brown & Shawn Boyd (July 1–3)
- Angel Salazar (July 17–18)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for special events. Reservation recommended. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Funny Stop Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Funny Stop Comedy Club's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must arrive 30-min in advance or seating is not guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Stop Comedy Club
For 32 years, there's been one dependable destination for the laugh-seekers of Cuyahoga Falls: Funny Stop Comedy Club. Formerly Hilarities, the rechristened club has topped MyFoxCleveland's Hot List for "Best Live Comedy" for a staggering seven years in a row. It's no secret why—a carefully curated calendar keeps a constant rotation of nationally touring headliners and up-and-coming comics throughout the week, and a menu of classic pub food fuels nonstop guffaws. Funny Stop also sports a full bar, where patrons can relax and enjoy views of the stage while savoring draft beers, cocktails, and wine.