What You'll Get
Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with today's Groupon to Fuschak's Pit Bar-B-Q in San Marcos. Choose between the following options:
- For $11, you get a barbecue meal for two (up to a $23.36 value), which includes:
- Two classic plates (up to a $9.69 value each)
- Two large soda-fountain drinks (a $1.99 value each)
- For $22, you get a barbecue meal for four (up to a $46.72 value), which includes:
- Four classic plates (up to a $9.69 value each)
- Four large soda-fountain drinks (a $1.99 value each)
Family owned and operated for 45 years, Fuschak's Pit Bar-B-Q serves up a mouth-watering menu of slow-smoked meats and savory Southwestern sides made from original recipes. Classic plates come piled to the 3-inch-tall rafters with juicy cuts of chicken, ribs, pork loin, or brisket that recently emerged from the eatery's own smoke pit. Each plate's succulent meat star accompanies two fresh-made side dishes, ranging from famous pinto beans to soon-to-be-discovered firecracker corn. Duos and quartets of diners can synchronize slurps of sweet tea or whet their whistles with lemonade before impersonating a whippoorwill doing its best Marlon Brando impression.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the Three Meat Combo. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.