Guests may enjoy various craft beers such as Quark—an English bitter, as well as guest beers made by other regional breweries and ciders
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Flights with one filled growler for two includes: two flights of four tasters and one growler with fill
- Flights with filled growlers for four includes: four flights of four tasters and two growlers with fill
- Pints and flights for two includes: two pints and two flights of four tasters
- Pints and flights for four includes: four pints and four flights of four tasters
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Fills not valid for limited release beers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Fills not valid for limited release beers. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fusion Brewing
With years of experience in Fermentation Science and local craft brewing, founder and beer enthusiast Dr. Chris Paumi has a passion for bringing unique flavors—and people—together. Fusion Brewing provides a relaxing, family-friendly setting for members of the local community to connect and unwind. Seasonal blends and community-voted flavors keep things interesting throughout the year, with food trucks at the ready to fuel the fun.
Some of Fusion Brewing's creations include:
- Quark: English Bitter with English Fuggle hops, an English base malt and notes of caramel and nuttiness (5.3% ABV)
- Fogarea: New England IPA, fuses together a foundation of Loral, Huel Melon, and Mosaic hops to bring out tropical fruity tones (5.5% ABV)
- Breaking Point: Farmhouse Ale, a rich take on a classic Saison style, enhancing a malty base with hints of spice (6.7% ABV)