What You'll Get
Like a queen bee, a good cup of coffee is carefully tended to by workers, generates a buzz, and makes you scream if it lands between your eyes. Save face with today's Groupon to Fusion Coffeehouse in Ridgeland. Choose from the following options:
- For $7, you get a café meal for one (up to a $14.30 value).
- One medium flavored latte (up to a $3.60 value)
- One café sandwich (up to a $7.45 value)
- One small gelato (up to a $3.25 value)
- For $14, you get a café meal for two (up to a $28.60 value).
- Two medium flavored lattes (up to a $7.20 value)
- Two café sandwiches (up to a $14.90 value)
- Two small gelatos (up to a $6.50 value)
- For $3, you get $6 worth of anything on the menu. Items range from $1.25–$7.45 each.
Fusion Coffeehouse's cup-bearing baristas pack their upscale café with microroasted brews and savory comestibles. Staff members employ old-fashioned brewing techniques to infuse pumpkin-spice lattes with more autumnal flavors than pumpkins cut to resemble Thanksgiving turkeys. Paninis populate herbed focaccia borders with sweet-chipotle chicken or triplicate grilled cheeses before scoops of creamy italian gelato sate sweet teeth.
Patrons can pull up a chair on the outdoor patio or surf the web inside on free WiFi or four in-house iMac workstations. New Orleans coffee beans inspire both the coffeehouse's live jazz music and the inexplicable urge to drape mugs in colorful beads.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.