Technicians combine suction, radio frequency, and infrared technology to help reduce fat cells and smooth cellulite with no downtime
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses a device that delivers a combination of suction, infrared, and radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Treatment areas: upper arms, stomach, bra line, love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, back of thighs, or knee area
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- The noninvasive treatments require no downtime.
- Fusion Med Spa recommends using all three treatments on one area, however, patients can use treatments on two areas when appropriate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Fusion Med Spa
The staff at Fusion Med Spa includes a general surgeon and aestheticians who help to whittle bodies into shapely figures with FDA-approved cosmetic and aesthetic treatments. Aestheticians rejuvenate faces with a coterie of services such as microdermabrasion, facial resurfacing treatments, and peels. They work to reduce wrinkles and lessen other signs of aging, such as sagging skin and falling asleep while watching golf, with Venus Freeze skin-tightening sessions. Wielding lasers, they dissolve adipose tissue and cellulite, remove hair, and reduce spider veins.