Technicians combine suction, radio frequency, and infrared technology to help reduce fat cells and smooth cellulite with no downtime
About This Deal
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses a device that delivers a combination of suction, infrared, and radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Treatment areas: upper arms, stomach, bra line, love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, back of thighs, or knee area
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- The noninvasive treatments require no downtime.
- Fusion Med Spa recommends using all three treatments on one area, however, patients can use treatments on two areas when appropriate.
Need To Know
About Fusion Med Spa
The staff at Fusion Med Spa includes a general surgeon and aestheticians who help to whittle bodies into shapely figures with FDA-approved cosmetic and aesthetic treatments. Aestheticians rejuvenate faces with a coterie of services such as microdermabrasion, facial resurfacing treatments, and peels. They work to reduce wrinkles and lessen other signs of aging, such as sagging skin and falling asleep while watching golf, with Venus Freeze skin-tightening sessions. Wielding lasers, they dissolve adipose tissue and cellulite, remove hair, and reduce spider veins.