The heat of radio-frequency waves can help trigger collagen renewal on treatment areas
About This Deal
- Thermage: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Thermage is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment used to improve the general appearance of aging skin. It is proven effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, tightening loose and sagging skin as well as smoothening its surface. It works by stimulating collagen growth using radiofrequency energy.
- Thermage is a targeted treatment, which means it can treat problem areas precisely, thus ensuring better and more defined results. It is a non-invasive procedure. This makes it safer and less painful than surgical alternatives like a surgical facelift.
- Thermage comes with minimal downtime. Patients are able to return to their normal routine shortly after getting the procedure done.
- Thermage works on all skin types and skin colors, and can be used on many parts of face and body.
Need To Know
About Fusion Of Beauty
Fusion of Beauty is a professional medical spa, where customers receive treatments from best professionals in the industry: aestheticians, endermologie operators, and other health experts. Performing skincare services, body wraps, or lymphatic massage, they strive to empower patrons and help them achieve confidence in their appearance.