All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Cabaret & Variety dinner show
- When: ongoing
- Where: FuZion
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the calendar
- $55 for two tickets (up to $100 value)
- $99 for four tickets (up to $200 value)
Cabaret & Variety Dinner Show
- The performers: burlesque dancers—including Ruby Champagne, Jessabelle Thunder, Dolly Danger, Iza La Vamp, and the Atomic Cherry Bombs—plus magician Naathan Phan
- The host: Patrick the Bank Robber, who’s too busy emceeing to commit federal crimes
- The dinner: may be Italian- and Mexican-inspired cuisine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Entertainment is subject to availability. Reservations are suggested in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Whether you're practicing mini bowling on one of six lanes, improving your hand-eye coordination in the fun-filled arcade, or buying tickets for a burlesque variety show, there's no shortage of things to do at FuZion. The activities-and-event center is home to laser tag, where you, your friends, and your enemies battle it out inside a 7,000-square-foot space accented with a jungle motif. You also can belt out your favorite ballads with a state-of-the-art karaoke system or catch a Ballet Folklorico performance in the showroom. When you get hungry, head over to the in-house restaurant and lounge, which whips up a full menu of Italian- and Mexican-inspired cuisine, including homemade pizza, quinoa-and-spinach-stuffed peppers, and Italian enchiladas.