What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for one pair of Ray-Ban RB3016 Clubmaster sunglasses ($169 value)
- $99 for one pair of Ray-Ban RB3025 Original Aviator sunglasses ($189 value)
- $99 for one pair of Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer sunglasses ($165 value)
- $99 for one pair of Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer sunglasses ($169 value)
- $99 for one pair of Ray-Ban RB3387 Metal sunglasses ($165 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ReJwan Eyewear
One night in 2004, optometrist Dr. Sol Regwan awoke from a dream with a singular thought: eyewear as an accessory. His vision of creating chic and affordable frames became a reality 8 years later when he opened ReJwan Eyewear. With over 12 years of experience, Dr. Regwan creates frames that flatter and accentuate different face shapes, cures ocular maladies, and pinpoints prescriptions at FY Eye Optometry Center.
Designer frames from Dior, Prada, Chanel, and Oliver Peoples fill the airy showroom’s shelves as a staff fluent in Hebrew assists men, women, and children in selecting the perfect match for their peepers. Zeiss progressive and thin lenses fill frames with scratch-resistant, antireflective, and 3-D coatings that put an end to blurry, side-scrolling vision. FY Eye Optometry Center can also prescribe discreet contact lenses and permanently eradicate fuzziness with cornea-correcting LASIK surgery.