All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 16, 2017
· April 16, 2017
· March 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $58 for glass-only screen repair for an IPhone 6 ($150 value)
- $65 for glass-only screen repair for an iPhone 6+ ($160 value)
- $78 for glass-only screen repair for an iPhone 6s ($150 value)
- $79 for glass-only screen repair for a Galaxy Note 4 or S6 ($160 value)
- $59 for glass-only screen repair for a Galaxy Note 3 or S5 ($150 value)
- $49 for glass-only screen repair for a Galaxy Note 2 or S4/S3 ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Additional fees apply if phone needs LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) repair. G Cell uses OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) LCD's, no replica LCDs. Customer must bring device with OEM LCD; not replica LCD, otherwise additional fees will apply. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts, or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About G-Cell Phone Repair
When your smartphone cracks or crashes, it can feel like the end of the world. Enter G-Cell Phone Repair, whose techs make the restoration process easy. Once the ailing device is in the techs' hands, they use skill, talent, and meticulous tools to get it running smoothly.
- Types of phones restored: G-Cell services both iOs or android devices, as well as Nexus, Motorola, Nokia, and Blackberry.
- What can be fixed: anything from cracked LCD screens to glitchy charger ports to water damage, and beyond.
- Quick and easy estimates: phone owners log symptoms into G-Cell's online estimate form, and techs reply with an estimate — free of charge — within just three hours.