Before sushi, seaweed’s main use was decorating sunken ocean liners for the holidays. Enjoy festive seaweed adornments with today’s Groupon to G-In Sushi & Grill in Tinley Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a sushi dinner for two (up to a $42.96 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two rolls (up to a $13.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.99 value)</p>
- For $39, you get a sushi dinner for four (up to an $85.92 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $8.99 value each)
- Four rolls (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.99 value each)
G-In Sushi & Grill opens the door to a world of Asian cuisine with a menu that spans Chinese and Japanese fare and sushi. Heated conversations ignite over flaming Dynamite appetizers, which pack crabmeat, masago, and spicy mayo sauce into a stable package to prevent dinner detonation. For their main dish, patrons can work together to build a smoked-salmon-stuffed replica of the Liberty Bell out of philadelphia rolls, or bite into the G-In Crunch, which buries incisors in crispy shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, and eel sauce. Knowing that healthy eating is the new unhealthy eating, the chefs will happily prepare any roll or dish with brown rice instead of white. Desserts such as fried tempura ice cream and mango mochi balls cap off dinner with a comforting crunch.
Although not included with today’s Groupon, assorted beers and sakes quench thirsts within G-In’s dining room, which sports constellations of colorful paper lanterns. Contrasting with these traditional accouterments, contemporary décor details such as steel chairs and exposed ductwork work to create a vibe as sleek as a greased-up stealth bomber.
7140 W 183rd St.
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477Get Directions