These professional facial treatments can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- What’s included in Signature Facial: scalp, shoulder, and decolletage massage, professional double cleansing, exfoliation, masque, hydration, and solar defense
Benefits of Signature Facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About G Salon and Spa
G Salon and Spa's seasoned stylists, aestheticians, and professional therapists wield quality products so as to gussy up clients' manes and skin. Five levels of stylists slice and condition hair, as master colorists harness decades of experience to skillfully infuse locks with vibrant hues. Equally adept aestheticians perform a slate of skin treatments to battle facial foes such as acne, sensitivity, and premature aging.
When they're not busy constructing runway-ready manes for fashion shows or magazine-reading tournaments, stylists man stations amid the salon's earth-toned color palette, which pairs glossy hardwood floors with rich brown and sky-blue walls. Candles flicker in the serene massage room, where a licensed therapist personalizes Swedish and deep-tissue techniques.