Whether you want to be strong enough to crumble brick walls or be fit enough to run away from people who can crumble brick walls, today’s Groupon will put you on your fitness way. For $45, you receive five 60-minute G-Werx strength classes (a $150 value) or five 75-minute CardioFITBoxing classes (a $75 value) at 501FIT. G-Werx’s workout equipment is changing the way people grow muscles and the cardio-boxing classes are changing the way people shadow-box on public transportation.
The G-Werx strength-building gym classes efficiently build lean muscle with a curious blend of machine exercises and free weights. Since classes are limited to 10 people, you'll receive plenty of individual instruction. If building muscle isn’t as important as building your heart, there’s the unflappable joy of boxing in 501FIT’s cardio classes: an intense, stress-relieving, and blood-bumping exercise experience. The empowering punches and jabs will put the thrill of vigilante justice inside you and turn you into a threat against any willful wrongdoer.
501FIT's facilities are bright, modern, and provide bright, modern, and experienced trainers who promote an atmosphere of encouragement and fun. No matter what your fitness level, you can join in and find out what your body is capable of under the friendly and knowledgeable guidance of someone who’s friendly and knowledgeable.
Both classes provide a strong foundation for achieving and maintaining the level of physical fitness you desire, anywhere between baby strength and super-powered baby strength. With the cold season doing its best to keep you idly indoors, 501FIT's classes encourage you to keep your body alert and prepared for any movement-based activity, including dialing a telephone with your toes or carving a Christmas pumpkin.
Note: Groupon is valid for new customers only.
- I'm not a health club person and I particularly don't like the 'big box' clubs. 501 Fit is completely different. I've been going for 6 months now and have lost a total of 9 inches and 10 lbs, and for the first time in my life can see that I really do have muscles! – PFrench
- The individual machines and free weight set ups are unsurpassed in town. – MarkOyaas
What Every Superhero Needs
Today’s Groupon can help you get into the kind of shape Batman-like vigilantes must be in. Here’s what every avenger-of-the-night needs to get crime off the streets:
- A Tragic Backstory: If it’s too late to have witnessed or caused the death of a loved one, try being inspired by a minor tragedy, such as a tax mix-up or romantic misunderstanding.
- Fear-Inducing Secret Identity: Personify something that terrifies criminals, such as jail time, the possibility of nuclear war, or the Sisyphean absurdity of life.
- Gadgets: Make sure to an invent a belt that shoots razors, armor plates that shoot razors, or a gas that causes henchman to become sad.
- Thwarted Love Interest: You must stay apart from your true love because your crime-fighting would put her in harm’s way, plus she deleted her MySpace account before you could ask for her number.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
501 Washington Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415Get Directions