Top Seven Reasons to Stay at the Best Western Newport Beach Inn
- The hotel is located across the street from Newport Beach and a half mile from the world-famous Huntington Beach, where one of the country's largest annual surfing contests—the US Open of Surfing—takes place.
- You can enjoy mild winter temperatures at the hotel’s heated outdoor pool, which is lined with lounge chairs and shady umbrellas.
- Newly remodeled deluxe guest rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, microwaves, and mini fridges where you can store goodies from the onsite convenience store.
- Each morning, dig into a complimentary breakfast spread of belgian waffles, eggs, seasonal fruit, and more.
- The hotel is a short commute from a handful of oceanfront bars and a variety of restaurants, including two Italian eateries adjacent to the hotel.
- Designer shops, including Louis Vuitton and Kate Spade, line the open-air plazas and walkways of Fashion Island, just 5 miles east of the Best Western Newport Beach Inn.
- You can take a short ferry ride to Catalina Island, known as "the island of romance," where you'll find unspoiled beaches and waterfront seafood restaurants. Boats depart daily, just 2 miles from the hotel.