Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Castleview Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Each morning, the innkeepers set out a continental breakfast with local eggs, jams, and syrups.
- The bed and breakfast sits on a 163-acre estate near Lake Simcoe, where you can go ice-fishing.
- Guest rooms and bathrooms are newly renovated, and guests can use the inn’s shared gourmet kitchen.
- Horseshoe Resort is just a half-hour drive from Castleview Inn. The resort encompasses 26 downhill ski runs and 22 miles (35 km) of cross-country skiing trails.
- You can access hiking and biking trails from the property.