Top Seven Reasons to Visit DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana – Orange County Airport:
- The hotel is located 2 miles from the John Wayne Airport and the South Coast Plaza shopping center, which is filled with 250 designer boutiques, 30 restaurants, and 4 performing-arts venues.
- It’s less than 20 minutes from the famous Newport, Laguna, and Huntington Beaches, an 18-hole golf course, and the eight fantasylands of Disneyland Resort.
- Visitors can hop on the complimentary shuttle to get to the airport, plaza, or any location within 3 miles of the hotel.
- The onsite Bordeaux Restaurant and Wine Bar serves California-French cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, such as grilled strip loin topped with tomato concasse and a cabernet demi-glace.
- A breakfast buffet in the wine bar from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. includes cooked-to-order omelets and heart-healthy options such as yogurt and whole-grain breads.
- The common space houses a heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, and Precor fitness center.
- Top-floor guest rooms renovated in 2011 feature flat-screen TVs and mini refrigerators for storing room-service orders.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.