Top 7 Reasons to Visit Homer Inn & Spa:
- All guest rooms face the ocean and feature mini kitchens stocked with complimentary coffee, tea, popcorn, and oatmeal.
- The oceanfront hot tub boasts sweeping views of Kachemak Bay.
- Guests regularly catch glimpses of bald eagles, which often hunt, fly, and nest near the inn.
- The innkeepers make their own wine, and guests are invited to partake free of charge.
- An outdoor wooden swing is a good spot for taking in views of four glaciers and two volcanoes.
- You can opt for a couples massage in a seaside cedar cabin or retreat to an Alaskan yurt—crafted by a local artist from sticks and driftwood—for additional spa services, including body wraps and scrubs.
- The inn is located between downtown Homer, an artsy enclave with several galleries and restaurants, and Homer Spit, a harbor known as the “Halibut Fishing Capital of the World.”