Top Reasons to Visit Metropolis Resort
- The massive indoor Chaos Waterpark resembles a comic-book metropolis with painted cityscapes and soaring biplanes. The 35,000-square-foot facility thrills visitors with superfast three- and four-story water slides and a lazy river that meanders past cascading waterfalls.
- Skee-ball and bumper cars are among the attractions at the resort's Action City arcade. It also boasts one of the biggest indoor go-kart tracks in the Midwest.
- Swanky art-deco touches can be found throughout the resort, from the sleek, Gotham-like exterior to the bold black-and-white color scheme in standard flats, which come outfitted with microwaves and mini-fridges.
- Each morning, you can fuel up at the complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Items include biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, and the resort's signature monkey bread.
- At family-friendly Monkey in the Middle Pizza, chefs craft pies from scratch. Brave patrons can take on the daunting 30-inch Gorilla pizza.
- The Pub serves up burgers, salads, and pasta amid big-screen TVs, poker games, and a photo booth.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.