Top Reasons to Visit Shores of Panama
- The 23-story Shores of Panama resort sits right on the beach and overlooks the Gulf of Mexico.
- The gulf-front lagoon pool was designed by the same team that created many of Disney and Universal Studios’ water attractions, and it has a poolside tiki bar that serves frozen drinks, beer, wine, and soda.
- You can rent boogie boards, kayaks, jet skis, and other watersports equipment on the beach.
- The one-bedroom condos feature home-like amenities, including a full kitchen, spacious living room, and in-unit washer and dryer.
- Panama City has an abundance of activities for all ages: there’s a kids' club at the resort; nearby, families can play mini golf and ride go-karts; at night, adults can let loose at the city's jazz bars and some of the biggest beach clubs in the country.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.